Sunday, June 26, 2011

Duct tape celebrities

Alex, Amanda, and I went to the fair last Friday and although they didn't let us hand out flyers, we did wear our outfits. At least, I wore my dress, Alex wore his jacket. We got weird looks from pretty much everyone we passed, which I thought was awesome but I won't claim to represent Alex with that statement :P Quite a few people stopped us to ask questions, and one lady got really excited and said, "I feel like I'm talking to celebrities!"

Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera, so I don't have any pictures. I will be going back to the fair this Wednesday, however, and I'm still debating on whether or not to wear my dress since I'm only going to perform a song. If I do, I'll definitely take pictures.

Where else should I publicize?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, Chelsey!

    In terms of publicity, can you submit your story to your local newspaper or other print? That might help get the word out, especially if you mention your success so far in the running!

    So, with the on-line voting deal, can we do it more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we've already had our story run in a local online newspaper, and we're expecting it to run soon in a larger local print. And yes, you can vote every day with however many e-mails you have :D

    ReplyDelete