Friday, June 17, 2011

TOP TEN!!!

We got into the top ten out of over 300 entries!!!! Now we need to get as many online votes as we can by July 11th. Here's the link to vote: Vote Here! You do need to register on the website, but it takes less than a minute and I promise they won't start sending you stuff. In fact, I've been trying to sign up for their newsletter, and for some reason my request never goes through. So they're not sending me stuff even if I want them to :P

This next month is going to be a barrage of publicity material and fun stuff like that, so stay tuned to hear what crazy stuff I'll do to get votes. I'm already planning on going to the county fair wearing my dress, but I have to make sure they won't kick me out for unauthorized advertisement or something along those lines... Leave suggestions in the comment section on how I should publicize! And go like our page on facebook :D Chelsey and Alexander for Stuck At Prom Duck Tape Scholarship Contest

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo... I wish to help with publicity stuff. that sounds fun. and crazy which is another word a lot of times for fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Chelsey! I am so excited for you. Hope all goes well ~ can't wait to hear the end result!

    Kristen
    Brit Lit

    ReplyDelete