Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Publicity

Alex and I had an interview with an online newspaper today. It was a lot of fun, and the story will run on Monday, so expect a post about that :)

I've been handing out flyers to practically everyone, so hopefully that's getting us some extra votes. I've also been posting on Facebook every day reminding people to vote.

I'm planning on going to the faire sometime this weekend, so we'll see if they'll let me advertise there as well. I'll post pictures if I do :D

Also, I went to the craft store the other day for something unrelated, and ended up buying two rolls of duct tape just because. I got black because I was running out, and yellow because there wasn't any really bright colors in my leftover duct tape spectrum. I haven't decided what to make next, though. That's probably my cue to start selling wallets...

No comments:

Post a Comment