Saturday, June 26, 2010

End of Step 3


I've finished cutting out all of my patterns. I'm going to split the back panel into two panels for a seam down the back, so the finished product will now have seven panels in all.

Here's a picture of half of the back panel on the dress I'm basing my pattern on.

Now that that's done, the next step would be making the duct tape fabric. The pieces of tape I would be using are too long for me to handle by myself, so I'll be cutting out more crome stars until my collaborator and I get our act together and meet up sometime to work on it. The design I made calls for so many crome stars it's not even funny.

8 comments:

  1. The code didn't work..... That's funny, I've never seen just a little white square like that to indicate that something didn't work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, it's working on my end... Any idea how to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the problem is that your html code is linking from your computer and the files in it, and so when my computer tries to follow the html code back to the file, it's nonexistent in my computer.

    i think....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, once tori gets off the other computer I'll try it there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know how to get email notifications on the blog? I can't seem to find the little check-box that lets it notify me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandon, I haven't found a check-box either. There's an RSS feed subscription, but that doesn't have any e-mail notifications, I don't think.

    ReplyDelete