Monday, February 21, 2011

Purse! pt. 2

Once I get started, there's no stopping me...

Since I had the DTC intended for the purse lying around, I went ahead and made it today. It didn't turn out exactly like I designed it, but I'm still quite happy with the result. The strap was complicated, and it took a few practice strips and experiments before I finished that. It's all one whole strip of duct tape, folded down on itself in a certain way and partially unfolded and stretched out... Perhaps I'll draw up a chart of how I did it, it turned out looking pretty nice...

I still need to finish my shoes, and I'm hoping my partner can come over tomorrow and we can cut out the pieces for his tux. I've also figured out what I'm doing for the hairpiece and the corsage, so I'm pretty much on track except for finishing the neckline on my dress. I actually hadn't planned on doing a lot of this until spring break...

No comments:

Post a Comment