Friday, April 8, 2011

Oo, shiny...

We bought more duct tape today and I remembered that we're actually supposed to be keeping track of how many rolls and hours go into this thing. So I'm going to be going back through the whole blog and see/remember how many rolls we've used so far.

We've finished taping the shirt together and got halfway done taping the vest. It's really shiny...

Earlier this week, I made and decorated my purse. I'll probably add more to it, but it's fine for now... I also finished adding colors to the dress and have started to add stars to it. It took about two rolls of purple and half a roll of aqua. There is some white, but not enough to mention...

My goal for this week is to design and get started on the boutonniere and corsage.

(13 black, 7 chrome, 7 purple, 1/2 aqua)

No comments:

Post a Comment