Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pretty far along

Well, a bunch of stuff has happened since my last post. The jacket is pretty much finished, at least, I can't remember anything else that needs to be done with it, besides getting the lapels to stay down. The pants are put together, we just need to adjust them. My dress is all put together and fitted, I've worked out the zipper situation with more duct tape, and I'm halfway done adding colors.

Me and Alex met yesterday and started working on his shirt. The pattern was pretty easy and we got far in 4 hours. We cut out the DTC and taped most of it together, we just need to finish taping up a sleeve and the side, then we'll add a zipped down the front. After we finish that, we'll tape a silver faux vest on top of it.

I'll try to work up some sketches to post for you guys :)

(13 black, 6 chrome, 5 purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment