Monday, May 9, 2011

4 days to go...

Nothing much to report...

I've been wrapping up all the last details like adding a back pocket to the pants and elaborating on details on the belt and shoes. I also fixed the shirt/vest (I think, he hasn't tried it on yet) because the vest was connected too low to the shirt and prevented the shirt tucking into the pants properly...

I'll be getting more purple duct tape from Alex later today so I can add to the design on the jacket. I'm done with everything except for that, putting a button on it, and finishing my dress train. I'm very confident that I'll be able to finish this on time, and hopefully a day early. I'd like some down time before the actual event to get rid of my dark circles... :P

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Chels. Very proud of you for finishing this project. I wish you luck and God's blessing (:

    ReplyDelete