Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost there with 2 days to go!!


Well, the shirt wasn't quite right, so I fixed it today and it's fine now. I know I keep saying I'm done with everything except the dress train, but I keep finding more things to do. I'll look at what I have and think, "This doesn't look quite right..." "I should add..." and "Wouldn't it be even more awesome if..."

So I finished my second pair of faux lashes (the first pair wasn't working out), made duct tape press-on nails, and added smaller stars to the back of Alex's jacket. I'm back to the train now, and I'm definitely going to finish this before I do anything else. If I have enough time, I'm going to add silver tips to the nails.

The pressure's on, and I better finish this on time. I'll work on it all tonight and probably most of tomorrow as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment