Thursday, May 19, 2011

Candid photo and what I've been doing with my spare time


So while we were attempting the tango pose shown in the last post, the strain of bending over and lifting the arm became too much for Alex's jacket and the button popped off. Instead of getting out of the pose to fix it/put it somewhere nicely, I snatched it out of the buttonhole and tossed it out of the frame. However, my mom was still snapping photos and managed to get this beauty with the button flying through the air.

In other news, I guess it'll take me a while to stop taping stuff (if I ever do). I just made myself a colorful wallet with all the trimmings, including a card holder with a window and a section for coins with a flap to keep them from falling out. I'll probably make more sometime and sell them on ebay...

1 comment: