Monday, May 16, 2011

Photoshoots

Alex and I got together again today, but this time it was to take photos and we were at my theatre director's studio. She had a black curtain we used as a backdrop and floor-to-ceiling mirrors we used to practice our poses before we did the shoot. There was one pose that was rather difficult, and Alex popped the button on his jacket while doing it. My mom snapped a photo of me in the act of tossing the button to the side, with the button clearly seen flying through the air...

Since these are the photos I'm going to use in our entry, I won't post any until I've sent it in and it gets approved (Well, maybe I'll post the candid shot of the button. I'll think about it). I'm going to call the Duck Tape company before I turn the entry in just to make sure I have everything in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment