Friday, May 6, 2011

One week to go!!!

I was over at Alex's house today trying to duct tape stuff, but we were shocked to discover that there really wasn't much to do. Which is awesome...

We started looking at technical details like hairstyles and posing for the photos. We found some really awesome poses based on the Argentine tango and the waltz so we got our ballroom dance teacher to help us pull them off. I'm going to ask my theatre director if we can use her studio to take some pre-prom pictures, since the studio has black walls, a big black curtain, and a full wall of mirrors. It's where I took my senior portraits as well.

All I have left to do is put a button on the jacket, add some more decorations on the belt, make a pocket square, finish my faux lashes, and make the star train for the dress. I can definitely finish that in a week, so I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment