Monday, May 30, 2011

Entry Approved!

Yay!!!!!

Our entry is now avaliable to view at www.stuckatprom.com in the "2011 Gallery" section. There's five photos there, some of which I haven't posted anywhere else. Also, they let me use the tango picture with the photoshopped background :D

So now I have to wait for them to announce the top 10 on June 17th, the same day the voting starts. So please keep tabs on that with me!

I've been doing some thinking about what I'm going to do with this blog once the contest is over, and I decided to keep it going and keep it duct tape themed. I saw this really gorgeous fancy dress hat the other day that was way too expensive for me to buy, but I've decided to make it out of duct tape because I can. Also, I'm planning to start selling duct tape wallets and I'll probably give my blog readers a discount...

So stay tuned for all of that! Hopefully I'll be making more frequent blog posts between now and the top ten announcement...

No comments:

Post a Comment